- 1 What do gifts do Clash of Clans?
- 2 How do you open a gift in Clash of Clans?
- 3 Is COC illegal?
- 4 Why is COC banned?
- 5 Can you gift gems in COC?
- 6 How do I get free gems for Clash of Clans?
- 7 Can you donate loot in clash of clans?
- 8 Can I donate gold in clash of clans?
- 9 Can you gift gems in smite?
- 10 Can you get banned for swearing on clash of clans?
- 11 Is clash Royale a dead game?
- 12 Is buying COC accounts safe?
- 13 Is clash of clans pay to win?
What do gifts do Clash of Clans?
Occasionally, you will be able to buy Clan Gifts, which are essentially the Gem packs but they also give your Clan mates Gems. The size of the pack you buy determines how many Gems can be distributed through Clan Chat. Once the transaction is successful, Gifts are automatically sent to Clan chat.
How do you open a gift in Clash of Clans?
Press the ( i ) next to the price and you will know the gifts. If you buy one of your packs, you give x amount of gems to your clanmates (20 of them to be exact). For example: 5 dollar pack gives 20 gifts of 5 gems. These gifts will show up in the clan chat and who ever clicks first on them gets them.
Is COC illegal?
No, Clash Of Clans is not one of the apps that have been banned by the government today. In June, there were speculations that the Government of India might ban Clash Of Clans. However, it was not banned back then and neither it is one of the apps that has been banned now.
Why is COC banned?
Iran has banned mobile game ‘Clash of Clans’ to protect the country’s youth from its influence, which the government claims promotes tribal warfare. The ban was urged after a report from psychologists claimed the game encourages violence, tribal war and is extensively addictive.
Can you gift gems in COC?
Gems are the premium currency of the game, and are typically acquired with an in-app purchase. These can be gifted to clan members, but only under certain circumstances. During limited time events, Supercell allows players to buy packages of gems that include gifts.
How do I get free gems for Clash of Clans?
How can I get free gems and resources?
- Earn Gems by completing achievements.
- Find hidden gems by clearing trees and rocks in your village.
- Open the gem box that appears in your village now and then.
- Keep an eye out for any ongoing events that reward gems.
- Repair the Gem Mine in the Builder Base.
Can you donate loot in clash of clans?
When you buy a Gold Pass from the Supercell Store, you can choose to donate it to a Supercell ID Friend. In total, you can do two donations per Season.
Can I donate gold in clash of clans?
1) Both players must have a village for at least 14 days before being able to distribute or receive gold/elixir. 2) Both players must be in the same clan and be friends with each other in the game for at least 72 hours (3 days). 3) You can only donate up to 8,000 gold and 8,000 elixir every 24 hours.
Can you gift gems in smite?
You can give SMITE gems and Paladins crystal as a gift. To purchase an item as a gift, you must have the following: Your friend’s in-game player name. Your friend must be a player already.
Can you get banned for swearing on clash of clans?
You can, if someone in your clan reports you for bad language. Since there a lot of younger kids in the clan, we do give warnings for swearing but never report. If your clanmates report you then yea you can but if they don’t care then nope.
Is clash Royale a dead game?
No, Clash Royale won’t become a dead game in 2022. With currently 100,000 concurrent players and a very slow steady decline of that player base, Clash Royale won’t die out in 2022.
Is buying COC accounts safe?
Account Safety: 5/10 All Clash of Clans accounts in Igvault have 7 to 20 days guarantee, but this guarantee is not efficient. If a customer buys a Clash of Clans account from scammers, there is not any guarantee to get his money back.
Is clash of clans pay to win?
The game let you pay to win, so it is a p2w game. Nothing about the term implies exclusivity of content to paying. Just because other players can wait2win does not mean players can’t also pay2win. Replace EA with Supercell and Dungeon Keeper with Clash of clans, and there you go.