- 1 How do you make a transparent gift box?
- 2 What can you do with a clear box?
- 3 What is acetate box?
- 4 How do you make a see through box?
- 5 Can you score acetate?
- 6 What do you put in a tiny box?
- 7 What can you do to the empty boxes or container at your house to make them useful?
- 8 What do you put in a memory box?
How do you make a transparent gift box?
This gift box technique has two different, both gorgeous looks.
- Clear lids are great for extra special handmade gifts that you really want to show off.
- One more way to use these clear lids is with something store-bought.
- Fold and Place Lid.
- Make Bottom of Box.
- Cut Acetate.
- Place the Lid.
- That’s it!
What can you do with a clear box?
Bright Side presents the 35 coolest ideas to turn old boxes into fabulous and useful things for your house and everyday life.
- A picnic basket.
- A makeup storage box.
- A photo projector.
- An earring organizer.
- A charging station.
- A puppet theatre.
- A marble run.
- Handbags for little ladies.
What is acetate box?
Acetate is a term that is still used to describe clear boxes, but acetate is not typically used as the material of choice. Acetate box is actually an incorrect term; the materials used in today’s clear folding cartons are actually PET, RPET, PVC and PP.
How do you make a see through box?
Creating See-Through Text Boxes
- Place your text box, as normal.
- Right-click on the text box.
- Choose Format Text Box from the Context menu.
- Make sure the Colors and Lines tab is selected.
- Click the Semitransparent check box if you want a “ghost image” of what is behind the text box to show through.
Can you score acetate?
Helpful tip: Both acetate and cardstock use the single scoring wheel. You can see all the materials you can score with your Cricut Maker scoring wheels on this Recommended Materials list. Fold the cardstock on the lines and assemble the box using adhesive.
What do you put in a tiny box?
IDEAS OF THINGS TO PUT IN AN ADULTS MEMORY BOX
- Tickets for events attended and loved.
- Notes from people.
- Diaries / Journals.
- Greetings cards that you’ve been given from loved ones.
- Photos of larger items you want to remember but can’t keep (homes, cars etc…)
- Photos of specific events / people.
- DVDs of events / people.
What can you do to the empty boxes or container at your house to make them useful?
If you feel like getting creative, try one of these alternate uses for old cardboard boxes.
- Compost them.
- Protect your floors when painting.
- Make drawer dividers.
- Use them for stylish storage.
- Use them for car or garage storage.
- Make a cat playhouse.
- Keep them for shipping.
What do you put in a memory box?
What to include in a memory box?
- Photographs and newspaper cuttings. Looking at old pictures of friends and family can help to stir happy memories.
- Body lotion, perfume or bar of soap.
- Favourite biscuits.
- Mementos and souvenirs.