How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
How do you make a video as a gift?
Top 3 Creative Ways to Package a Video As a Gift
- Wooden or Earth-Friendly Gift Box With a Card and USB.
- Video gift idea: Do-It-Yourself DVD Cover or Label.
- LCD Screen Greeting Card for a Video.
How do you make handmade gifts?
47 Easy Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Decoupage Soap.
- Picture Frame Message Board.
- Wooden Slab Key Holder.
- Scalloped Cork Board.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs.
- Mini Frame Magnets.
- Tile Coasters.
- Hand Painted Holiday Mugs.
What are the materials needed for explosion box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)
How do you make paper stronger?
All you need to do is brush a thin layer of Mod Podge on your paper and let it dry. Flip over your paper and repeat the process. Mod Podge does take longer to dry than any other method.