How big should a wedding card box be?
The size of your wedding card box depends on your wedding size. Although, the regular box size is about 14 x 9.5 x 5 inches. Then for the slit, cards can generally go through a 6 inches slit. So put it at 7 inches to be on the safe side.
How do I keep my gift cards organized?
Organized Gift Cards Punching holes in the corner of each card and adding them to a binder clip ensures that they are all together in one place. I keep them in a small pocket in my purse so I have them on me at all times…
What do you put in a wedding box?
Shop or DIY one of these 18 creative wedding card box ideas for your reception.
- A Vintage Suitcase. Throwing a retro or destination wedding?
- A Dapper Piñata (With a Top Hat)
- A Card Mailbox Painted Gold.
- An Upcycled Shelving Unit.
- A Mini Greenhouse.
- A Birdcage.
- A Colorful Lego Box.
- A Moss-Covered Gift Box.
Where do you put the gift table at a wedding?
You can place your wedding gift table in the lobby near the guestbook, or near the sweetheart table.
What do I put in a wedding card?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future.
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
How do you cover a cardboard box with paper?
Start with the lid first on the paper. Then fold the lid of the box before placing the body of the box down on the paper. And finally fold the other side of the box before covering that side with paper. If you stick the whole box down all at once, when you fold the sides of the box back up, it will rip apart.)