What do you put in a Valentines treat box?
Components of Valentine’s Day Treat Box
- Earl Grey caramels.
- Vanilla bean Meringue Kisses.
- Raspberry Heart Shaped Marshmallows.
- Linzer Cookies with Raspberry Jam (Chelsea brought these but I have included a version below)
- Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Macarons – Recipe Here.
What do you put in a heart box?
Heart Shaped Box Gift Ideas
- Edible treats. The top of many people’s list for Valentine’s gifts are of the edible variety.
- Photos. Take a cherished photo or take a new one, and put it in a heart-shaped photo frame.
- Gift basket.
- Scented soaps.
- Romantic bedroom.
- Trinket/jewelry box.
- More Ideas for Valentines.
How do you fill a gift box?
Tips & tricks for filling a gift box Add bunched up paper to the bottom of the box and cover it with the colorful shredded filler. This will help lift up the items so they don’t get “lost” in the box. Take edible items out of their commercial packages and wrap them up in more decorative containers.
How do you make a video as a gift?
Top 3 Creative Ways to Package a Video As a Gift
- Wooden or Earth-Friendly Gift Box With a Card and USB.
- Video gift idea: Do-It-Yourself DVD Cover or Label.
- LCD Screen Greeting Card for a Video.
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
How do you make a heart shaped chocolate box?
- Open up the cereal box flat.
- Cut out 2 long stripes from the ends of the cereal box.
- Staple the ends of these 2 stripes together, flip the strips and staple the other end.
- Temporarily add a cardboard spacer inside the loop to improve the heart shape/make it a little wider.
How do you make a heart shaped cardboard box?
To create the curved sides of your box, roll the strips of cardboard. Using your hot glue, attach the strips of cardboard to one of the hearts. Once you have all the sides attached to the first heart, attach the second heart. Finish the box by adding another strip of cardboard to create the top of the box.