How do you make a shadow box for a gift?
Making a shadow box gift
- Purchase a shadow box frame.
- Go to Woolies and buy chocolates.
- Open the frame (as though you would if putting a photo inside).
- Arrange the chocolates to cover all the gaps.
- Stick the cash (or gift cards) to the top of the chocolates.
Can I make my own shadow box frame?
You can easily make your own shadow box frame to display your favorite objects or artwork with a few materials and a little bit of effort. Use wood glue to hold them in place and use nails to secure the sides of the frame. Use a wooden picture frame with the glass already attached to it to make a front panel.
What are shadow boxes good for?
Also known as a glass-enclosed display case, a well-made shadow box makes an excellent home for historic memorabilia, personal awards, art, or sentimental objects. These enclosures are ideal for protecting precious heirlooms or keepsakes from being affected by air, dust, humidity, or damage.
What is a shadow box card?
$32.00. This shadow box card folds flat to fit in a standard size envelope, then opens to reveal a dimensional scene! Add the included panels to the box, and then decorate with trees and other elements to create a project with lots of wow-factor. Check out the Shadow Box Card collection for fun add-ons!
How do you make a shadow box out of paper art?
DIY Paper Cut Shadow Box
- Step 1: Supplies.
- Step 2: Make Your Design.
- Step 3: Cut Your Layers.
- Step 4: Glue the Layers Together.
- Step 5: Make the Box.
- Step 6: Make the Back and the Frame.
- Step 7: Insert the Scenery in the Box!
- Step 8: Add the LED Strip.