How do I keep my gift cards organized?
Organized Gift Cards Punching holes in the corner of each card and adding them to a binder clip ensures that they are all together in one place. I keep them in a small pocket in my purse so I have them on me at all times…
Which paper is used for explosion box?
An explosion box is made from sheets of cardstock that nest inside each other.
How do you make a pop up picture box?
- Apply stain to wooden box using a rag or a paper towel.
- Once dry, use the wood burner to etch in your initials or favorite saying.
- Cut strips of paper to fit inside your box.
- Use the double-sided tape to attach photos to the accordion.
- Create a loop with the ribbon and tape it to the top of your photos.
How do you make a memory box?
A memory box can be a great place to keep letters, photos, and other meaningful items. Place memories in the box.
- Fill the box with old letters, notes, and birthday cards. Fold up and save any words that people have written to you.
- Store photographs of special times.
- Keep art, broken things, and found objects.
How do you make a video as a gift?
Top 3 Creative Ways to Package a Video As a Gift
- Wooden or Earth-Friendly Gift Box With a Card and USB.
- Video gift idea: Do-It-Yourself DVD Cover or Label.
- LCD Screen Greeting Card for a Video.
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
How do you make handmade gifts?
47 Easy Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Decoupage Soap.
- Picture Frame Message Board.
- Wooden Slab Key Holder.
- Scalloped Cork Board.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs.
- Mini Frame Magnets.
- Tile Coasters.
- Hand Painted Holiday Mugs.
How wide is a gift card?
A: Standard (CR 80) gift card size is 3 3/8” width x 2 1/8” (height) x 0.30 mil (thickness) The card’s dimensions are the same as a standard credit card.