How do you make a small piece of cardboard?
5 Things to Make With That Random Piece of Cardboard
- Step 1: Make a Makeshift Palette.
- Step 2: Make a DIY Bracelet Holder.
- Step 3: Make DIY Stencils.
- Step 4: DIY Vintage Bookmarks.
- Step 5: Make a DIY Diamond Garland.
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
Which paper is used for making gift box?
Cardstock. Cardstock is a medium weight paper. It is heavier than printer paper and thinner than cardboard. Greeting cards, scrapbooking, handmade boxes, and more are most often made from this type of paper.
How do you make cardboard waterproof?
Using a waterproof coating is a common practice to make cupboard boxes waterproof. A polyurethane coating, bright acrylic spray paint, or even a lacquer spray sealer spray can be used as a robust coating for making cardboard boxes waterproof.
What can I do with a small piece of cardboard?
Cut small squares from a box (decorate them if you’d like) to create cardboard drink coasters. Cut, fold, and tape boxes together to build giant fort. Use a large box (or multiple boxes cut open and taped together) to create a cardboard igloo for the backyard, for kids to sleep and play in. Cut cardboard into strips.