How do you fold a gift certificate?
Origami Gift Card Holders
- Step 1: Start with a 9-inch square of paper.
- Step 2: Fold each side of the paper in to meet the center crease.
- Step 3: Fold each corner inward, lining the points up with the outer creases you just made.
- Step 4: Fold the right and left flaps inward to meet at the center.
How do I give a gift card creatively?
Ideas For Gift Card Holders
- Phone Card Holders. For a unique cardholder idea that doubles as a functional gift, consider using phone cardholders.
- Card Fold. Consider adding a decorative pouch or folder to the inside of your card.
- Snack Bag.
- Business Card Holders.
- Keepsake Boxes.
- Mason Jar.
How wide is a gift card?
A: Standard (CR 80) gift card size is 3 3/8” width x 2 1/8” (height) x 0.30 mil (thickness) The card’s dimensions are the same as a standard credit card.