- 1 How do I get rid of ASUS giftbox on Windows 10?
- 2 Can I end ASUS giftbox?
- 3 Does ASUS giftbox have bloatware?
- 4 How do I disable ASUS bloatware?
- 5 Can I disable ASUS services?
- 6 Can I delete ASUS device activation?
- 7 Can I remove ASUS ZenAnywhere?
- 8 Is it safe to Uninstall Asus Live Update?
- 9 What is ASUS five in a row?
- 10 What is ASUS hello and do I need it?
- 11 What is Asus ATK package?
- 12 What is ASUS Smart Gesture and do I need it?
- 13 How do I delete apps on my Asus?
- 14 How do I remove bloatware from my laptop?
- 15 How do I Uninstall preinstalled apps on my Asus tablet?
How do I get rid of ASUS giftbox on Windows 10?
You can uninstall ASUS GIFTBOX from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel. When you find the program ASUS GIFTBOX, click it, and then do one of the following: Windows Vista/7/8/10: Click Uninstall.
Can I end ASUS giftbox?
You may terminate this License at any time by ceasing all use of the Software and removing the Software from ASUS product.
Does ASUS giftbox have bloatware?
Asus Giftbox is not bloatware – it’s grayware, here’s why: laptops.
How do I disable ASUS bloatware?
We’ll explain step by step how to remove pre-installed programs you don’t need.
- Open Uninstall a program. Open the Windows Start Menu, type ‘configuration’ and open the Configuration window.
- Remove the right bloatware. Here, you can see a list of all the programs on your laptop.
- Restarting your laptop.
Can I disable ASUS services?
Double-click on the “Asus Com Service” and select the “Stop” button. Clicking on “Stop” Click on the startup type dropdown and select “Disabled“.
Can I delete ASUS device activation?
Type and search [ASUS Device Activation](3) in the search bar, then click on ASUS Device Activation so that you are able to check what the version is(4). If the version of ASUS Device Activation installed is prior to 1.0. 7.0, then click on [Uninstall] (5) to remove it.
Can I remove ASUS ZenAnywhere?
You can uninstall ZenAnywhere from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel. When you find the program ZenAnywhere, click it, and then do one of the following: Windows Vista/7/8/10: Click Uninstall.
Is it safe to Uninstall Asus Live Update?
Although it is unlikely that Asus Live Update would prevent you from browsing the Internet (unless your entire Internet bandwidth is being consumed by the program to download the new drivers), if you want to remove the tool, you can do so as it would not harm your system.
What is ASUS five in a row?
Five in A Row is an attractive free-style Gomoku game published by ASUS. In addition to the fluent and realistic motions, Five in A Row provides three levels of player-to-computer game, player-to-player and battle mode connection. Allows selection of marvelous ASUS product images as the chessboard background.
What is ASUS hello and do I need it?
Some ASUS laptops are now pre-installed with the ASUS Hello app. In this application, you can register accounts of ASUS members, Dropbox, and McAfee to eliminate the need to enter your account logins each time you wish to access these apps.
What is Asus ATK package?
ATK Package is a free program designed to work with Asus Notebooks that provides ATKACPI drivers and hotkey-related utilities. The program has support only for Windows 8.1 (both x32 and x64 systems). It comes with the applications such as Express Gate, AI Recovery Burner and Winflash.
What is ASUS Smart Gesture and do I need it?
ASUS Smart Gesture is a smart touchpad driver that helps you control more precise gestures including tapping, scrolling, dragging, clicking, and more.
How do I delete apps on my Asus?
Remove an App
- To remove an app from the home screen, touch and hold the Desired app.
- Drag the Icon to Remove.
- To remove an app from the device, from the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Touch and hold the Desired app.
- Drag the Icon to Uninstall.
- The application has been removed.
How do I remove bloatware from my laptop?
Scroll on down to the offending app, click it, and then click Uninstall. Do this for each bloatware application. Sometimes, you won’t find the app listed in the Settings Apps & features panel. In those cases, you might be able to right click on the menu item and select Uninstall.
How do I Uninstall preinstalled apps on my Asus tablet?
To uninstall the app: Tap UNINSTALL. This option is only available when an update has been installed.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Uninstall updates.
- Review the notification then tap OK to confirm.