- 1 How do you spruce up a gift card?
- 2 How do you package gift cards?
- 3 How do I make my gift card more personal?
- 4 What do you say when presenting a gift?
- 5 How can I make a gift voucher more fun?
- 6 How do I make a gift special?
- 7 How do I give a gift?
- 8 How can I hide my gift card?
- 9 What is a good gift card amount?
- 10 What can you give instead of gift cards?
- 11 What do you say on a gift card?
How do you spruce up a gift card?
Ideas For Gift Card Holders
- Phone Card Holders. For a unique cardholder idea that doubles as a functional gift, consider using phone cardholders.
- Card Fold. Consider adding a decorative pouch or folder to the inside of your card.
- Snack Bag.
- Business Card Holders.
- Keepsake Boxes.
- Mason Jar.
How do you package gift cards?
Method 1 of 4: Wrapping the Gift Card in Gift Wrap
- Cut the gift wrap so that there is enough to go around all sides the card.
- Wrap the long edges of the gift wrap around the card.
- Fold in the 4 corners of the gift wrap in toward the edge of the gift card.
- Fold in the triangles on both sides and secure with tape.
How do I make my gift card more personal?
6 Ways to Make a Gift Card Feel More Personal
- Pick a card for a specific store you know they love. Are they into baking?
- Present it within a gift, like a small wallet.
- Pick a unique way to wrap it.
- Include a page of suggestions that you think they’ll love.
- Put together a gift basket.
- Write a heartfelt note.
What do you say when presenting a gift?
Phrases for Giving Gifts
- I got you something. I hope you like it.
- Look what I have for you!
- I thought you might like this for
- Happy Birthday! [Happy Anniversary!]
- [Handing present to someone] Enjoy!
- It’s only something small, but I hope you like it.
- Here’s a little present for you.
- Guess what I bought you!
How can I make a gift voucher more fun?
These simple ideas can be used all year round and will make receiving a practical token just that little bit more magical.
- Wrap it in a beautiful scarf.
- Hide it in a cracker.
- Inside a groovy cup.
- Create a cute bag.
- Inside a stylish cannister.
- Attached to a cool toy.
- An epic envelope.
- Mug and sweets.
How do I make a gift special?
13 Ways to Make Your Gift More Personal
- Connect your gift to their hobbies and interests.
- Literally personalize your gift.
- Center your gift around a shared memory.
- Create an experience.
- Put together a gift basket that gives them all the feels.
- Donate to a charitable cause in their name.
- Handcraft your own DIY gift.
How do I give a gift?
10 Techniques That Enable Great Gift Giving
- Pay Close Attention.
- Don’t Be Afraid to Ask.
- Do (and Don’t) Buy Ahead.
- Don’t Buy at the Last Minute.
- Avoid Cliches, Underhanded or Fake Gifts.
- Don’t Buy the Same Thing Over and Over Again.
- Avoid Gift Certificates (with a caveat)
- Spend Appropriately.
How can I hide my gift card?
Buried treasure: David suggests filling a box with the recipient’s favorite treat (anything from brightly colored jelly beans to a wax-paper-wrapped box of brownies). Then, put the gift card in an envelope and tuck it inside the box too.
What is a good gift card amount?
You want to give an amount in the gift card that seems appropriate. General etiquette is usually under $20 for casual acquaintances, like co-workers, $30-$75 for close friends and family members and more for someone like your spouse or for a big occasion, like a wedding.
What can you give instead of gift cards?
Ten Alternative Gift Ideas (Instead of a Gift Card) That Don’t
- Happy Holidays from Hallmark.
- Holiday Hat Hair.
- Wintery Water Break.
- Give the Gift of Your Time.
- Stuff Their Stockings with Socks.
- Something for the Dudes.
- Visions of Sugar Plums (and Other Sweet Treats)
- Get Schooled.
What do you say on a gift card?
- With special thanks and much appreciation.
- Sincere thanks for your extra efforts.
- Your thoughtfulness is appreciated so much more than words can say.
- With sincere gratitude for all you have done.
- You’re the best!
- You made my day!
- It was a pleasure to work with you.
- Thank you for thinking of us.