What can I use instead of tissue paper for a gift?
15 Alternatives to Wrapping Paper
- Baskets. Everyone loves a gift basket–so instead of hiding your gift under wrapping paper, display it proudly in a coordinating basket.
- Tissue Paper.
- Tins, Cans, or Jars.
- Paper Grocery Bags.
- Reusable Fabric Bags.
- Fabric Scraps.
How do you wrap a gift box step by step?
How to wrap a gift: A step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Measure the paper. Measure out the amount of paper needed.
- Step 2: Cut paper. Enjoy the satisfying glide of the scissors.
- Step 3: Fold and Tape.
- Step 4: Fold Ends.
- Step 5: Create triangle folds.
- Step 6: Fold Triangle Tail.
- Step 7: Decorate!
How do you wrap small things in tissue paper?
Roll the object in the tissue paper all the way down to the bottom edge. Holding the top edge of the tissue paper in place against the object, start gently rolling the item in the tissue paper towards the bottom edge of paper.