How do you make a video as a gift?
Top 3 Creative Ways to Package a Video As a Gift
- Wooden or Earth-Friendly Gift Box With a Card and USB.
- Video gift idea: Do-It-Yourself DVD Cover or Label.
- LCD Screen Greeting Card for a Video.
How do you make a gift explosion box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)
Which paper is used for explosion box?
An explosion box is made from sheets of cardstock that nest inside each other.
How do you make an easy explosion box?
How to Make an Explosion Box Step-by-Step
- Step 1: Print out your template of choice and cut where necessary.
- Step 2: Fold your explosion box.
- Step 3: Glue the layers together.
- Step 4: Assemble the lid.
- Step 5: Put it all together and personalize.