- 1 How do I use my axis gift card?
- 2 How can I withdraw money from my Axis Bank Gift Card?
- 3 What is Axis prepaid card?
- 4 How do I redeem my Axis Bank voucher on Amazon?
- 5 How do I check a Gift Card balance?
- 6 Can I convert my Gift Card to cash?
- 7 How do I transfer a Gift Card balance to my bank account?
- 8 How do you get a bank Gift Card?
- 9 What banks give giftcards?
- 10 How can I replace my expired axis debit card?
- 11 Can prepaid cards be used online?
- 12 Can we apply debit card online?
- 13 How do I convert my axis points to cash?
- 14 How can I transfer my axis points to another account?
- 15 How can I check my Axis Bank debit card reward points?
How do I use my axis gift card?
Please note that the Axis Bank Gift Card is usable in India only.
- When you visit any shopping website, choose the payment option as Debit Cards.
- Enter the Prepaid Card number, Expiry Date, & Registered E-mail address as requested.
How can I withdraw money from my Axis Bank Gift Card?
The Axis Bank Gift Card can only be used at Point-of-Sale terminals at merchant outlets. ATM access to the Gift Card is blocked and thus no cash withdrawal is possible.
What is Axis prepaid card?
Axis Bank offers Prepaid Cards which is a convenient way to gift, reward and motivate your vendors and employees. These Prepaid Gift Cards come in a number of ranges such as the Corporate Gift Card, Rewards Card, Smart Pay Gift Card and Meal Card. You can opt for any of the prepaid cards.
How do I redeem my Axis Bank voucher on Amazon?
Steps to avail the offer
- Visit Gyftr.com/edgerewards.
- Purchase Amazon gift card.
- Use your Axis Bank Debit or Credit Card while making your payment.
How do I check a Gift Card balance?
Start by looking at the back of your gift card. Typically, you’ll find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Or you can check your balance by visiting the card issuer’s site and entering your card’s 16- digit number and security code.
Can I convert my Gift Card to cash?
Sell your gift cards for cash Companies like Raise and CardCash let you sell gift cards for as much as 92 percent cash back. While you won’t walk away with 100 percent of the value of the card, you can use these sites to turn old gift cards into cash—which you can then use to buy whatever you’d like.
How do I transfer a Gift Card balance to my bank account?
10 Legit Ways to Transfer Visa Gift Cards to Bank Accounts
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card.
- Buy discounted gift cards with your Visa gift card.
- Transfer to your Bank Account via PayPal.
- Pay Yourself with your Visa Gift Card.
- Transfer cash via Venmo.
- Trade for Cash using a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk.
- Sell your gift card.
How do you get a bank Gift Card?
If online banking is not your thing, you can simply walk into a bank branch, request for a Gift Card application form. You must fill out all the information requested for in the form, like your personal details, contact information, information about the recipient, and mode of payment.
What banks give giftcards?
The State Bank Gift Card, issued in association with VISA International, is one such product which gives the comfort of convenience and wide acceptability. State Bank Gift Card is a Pre-paid Plastic Card supported by Magnetic-strip based technology.
How can I replace my expired axis debit card?
Replace/Upgrade Your Debit Card You can now save a visit to the branch for replacing your Debit Card. Simply login to your Internet Banking account/Axis Mobile App and apply for replacement of your Debit Card or upgrade yourself with the ‘Upgrade Debit Card’ option.
Can prepaid cards be used online?
A prepaid debit card can be used for online purchases. It can make a more attractive gift than cash.
Can we apply debit card online?
You can visit your bank’s website and apply for a debit/ Credit Card in the personal banking/ retail banking section. Once you have the card and the PIN, you can transact using your card anytime you want.
How do I convert my axis points to cash?
To redeem your points follow the steps: Step 1- Download the official Axis Bank mobile App for android or iOS. Step 2- Click on Rewards Tab from the menu to view your points balance. Step 3- Go to ‘Redeem Now’ section and select ‘ Rewards Store’.
How can I transfer my axis points to another account?
Can I make rewards point transfers from other bank credit card accounts to my Axis Bank credit card account? No, customers cannot make rewards points transfers from other bank accounts to their Axis Bank credit card accounts.
How can I check my Axis Bank debit card reward points?
To know your EDGE REWARDS points balance, log on to Internet Banking/ Mobile App or edgerewards.axisbank.com.