How do you make a paper open box?
- Get a square piece of paper and fold in half.
- Open out and fold the edges into the middle.
- Now you need to get the edges (next to the centre line) and fold them back out a tiny bit so right in the middle there is only one layer.
- Unfold them.
- Refold the thin strips for the edge of the box.
How do you make a video as a gift?
Top 3 Creative Ways to Package a Video As a Gift
- Wooden or Earth-Friendly Gift Box With a Card and USB.
- Video gift idea: Do-It-Yourself DVD Cover or Label.
- LCD Screen Greeting Card for a Video.
How do you cover the inside of a box with paper?
- Take the box apart.
- On the inside of the box, spread your Elmer’s Glue or tape long strips of double-sided tape.
- Flip your box over, press firmly onto the wrapping paper.
- Once the box has dried, cut out completely (even between the box flaps).
How do you fill empty space in a gift box?
No matter how many items you pack in your basket, there may be empty spaces that need a little something to achieve that full abundant look. Crinkle cut, fine cut and colorful tissue shreds are used to fill the void while adding texture and color to the gift basket.