- 1 What do you do with empty Girl Scout cookie boxes?
- 2 How much do the Girl Scouts get out of a box of cookies?
- 3 How much do Girl Scouts earn per box of cookies 2019?
- 4 What are the Girl Scout cookie flavors?
- 5 What is the new Girl Scout cookie for 2021?
- 6 How much does Girl Scouts cost 2020?
- 7 Did Girl Scout cookies get smaller?
- 8 Who sets the price of Girl Scout cookies?
- 9 What do the Girl Scouts get for selling cookies?
- 10 What is the most popular Girl Scout cookie?
- 11 Can you mail Girl Scout Cookies?
- 12 Why is Girl Scout shipping so expensive?
- 13 Where are Girl Scout Cookies the cheapest?
19 Genius Ways to Recycle Girl Scout Cookie Boxes
- Make moving easier:
- Keep your troop organized:
- Bling Your Booth with banners:
- Bling Your Booth with props:
- Bling Your Booth with costumes: More Bling Your Booth ideas >
- Earn a Girl Scout Art badge:
- Earn your Letterboxer badge:
- Work on your Think Like An Engineer Journey:
Troops will now earn a minimum of 80 cents per box of cookies sold. That’s an increase of 30 cents per box over previous years! Girls will also have the opportunity to earn more high-value prizes and rewards through the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
Girl Scout cookies take in $3.80 of profit per box, making a 76% profit margin on their product.
Meet the Cookies
- NEW! Adventurefuls™
- Toast-Yay! ™
- Thin Mints® Purchasing a box of Thin Mints—our round, mint-flavored cookies with a delicious chocolaty coating—helps a girl learn money management.
- Caramel deLites®/Samoas®
- Peanut Butter Patties®/Tagalongs®
Girl Scouts will be kicking off the 2021-2022 cookie season with a new cookie. Girl Scouts nationwide are debuting Adventurefuls this cookie season, a brownie-inspired cookie with caramel-flavored crème and a hint of sea salt.
How much does Girl Scouts cost 2020?
How much does it cost to be a Girl Scout? The annual membership fee is $15. Plus, the troop collects dues at troop meetings. Troop dues are typically around $3 per meeting.
As the cost of baking and transporting the group’s famous sweets shoots through the roof, the Girl Scouts of the USA has decided to package fewer cookies into boxes of Thin Mints, Do-si-dos and Tagalongs and to shrink the Lemon Chalet Creme cookies.
This year’s prices range from $5 to $6 a box — each local Girl Scout council sets their own pricing based on factors that include ingredients, market size and shipping costs, so prices may vary by region, CNBC reported — but those first Girl Scout cookies were sold for just a quarter.
Aluminum Water Bottle Cookie Techie Patch 25+ Digital Cookie Packages 55+ Digital Cookie Packages Girl Scouts who participate in 3+ cookie booths will earn the 2020 Booth Sales Patch. Girls who sell 195+ packages during the Initial Order period will earn a WOW the WORLD hat and gloves.
Somewhat unsurprisingly, Thin Mints were both the most popular Girl Scout cookie, scoring the highest number of votes, and the top choice in most states.
Can you mail Girl Scout Cookies?
Are Girl Scout Cookies shipped? Girl Scout Cookies purchased via the Digital Cookie platform can be shipped within the United States, including to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and military or diplomatic locations with an APO/FPO/DPO address.
Why is Girl Scout shipping so expensive?
Why is shipping so expensive?! All shipping costs associated with Digital Cookie are in line with industry standards set by many reputable delivery services. The cost associated is comparable to what a customer would pay when buying Girl Scout Cookies at a booth sale and shipping the cookies themselves.
Where are Girl Scout Cookies the cheapest?
It’s true: Middle Tennessee Girl Scout cookies are the cheapest in the country. Good news — the price of a package of Girl Scout cookies in Middle Tennessee this year will still be $3.50, making the iconic cookies the cheapest in the entire country, according to the Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee.