How do you make an explosion gift box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)
Which paper is used for explosion box?
An explosion box is made from sheets of cardstock that nest inside each other.
How do you cover a cardboard box with paper?
Start with the lid first on the paper. Then fold the lid of the box before placing the body of the box down on the paper. And finally fold the other side of the box before covering that side with paper. If you stick the whole box down all at once, when you fold the sides of the box back up, it will rip apart.)
How do you make an easy explosion box?
How to Make an Explosion Box Step-by-Step
- Step 1: Print out your template of choice and cut where necessary.
- Step 2: Fold your explosion box.
- Step 3: Glue the layers together.
- Step 4: Assemble the lid.
- Step 5: Put it all together and personalize.
What size photos do you need for an explosion box?
If you need photos for explosion boxes, I highly recommend printing them online in smaller sizes, as the standard 4×6 photos are too big in most cases.