Can you wrap a gift without a box?
Gift bags are a quick and easy solution for wrapping an oddly shaped present without a box. Tufts of tissue paper can conceal the present and also add a bit of flair to the presentation. Use your own embellishments to personalize a plain bag to express your personal style.
What do you do when you have no gift wrap?
16 Ideas for Wrapping Presents Without Wrapping Paper
- Reuse old newspapers.
- Paper grocery bags add a rustic look.
- Wrap gifts in woven ribbons.
- Wrap with woven yarn.
- Fill mason jars with colorful items.
- Use real stockings.
- Wrap gifts in an old (clean) handkerchief.
- Wrap with a map.
What is a unique way to wrap presents?
Well there are many ways to make that wrapping even more enticing, and here are 26 of our favorites:
- DIY Hand-Lettered Gift Wrapping.
- DIY Holiday Mouse Gift Wrap.
- Word Search Wrapping Paper.
- Fabric Gift Pouch.
- Threaded Pom-poms.
- Photo Wrapping Paper.
- Interactive Wrapping Paper.
- Chalkboard Wrapping Paper.