How do you pack an earring for a gift?
Try one of these creative gift wrap options:
- A map of your favorite place: Use a paper map of a special place as the wrapping paper.
- Fabric: Instead of thin paper, use fabric to wrap the gift box.
- Take-out box: Craft and gift stores sell take-out style boxes designed for gift giving.
Can you wrap a gift without a box?
Gift bags are a quick and easy solution for wrapping an oddly shaped present without a box. Tufts of tissue paper can conceal the present and also add a bit of flair to the presentation. Use your own embellishments to personalize a plain bag to express your personal style.
How do you pack DIY earrings?
If you’re looking for a way to package dainty necklaces or earrings, display cards work really well. These are pieces of card with holes and slits cut out that will hold the jewelry in place. You can then slip the card into a box or gift bag.
How do you package tassel earrings?
Cut a 9-inch length of embroidery floss per earring. Fold-down the sides of the embroidery thread bundles and wrap the 9-inch strand, towards the jump ring, and tie into a knot. Continue to wrap the tails of that thread around several more times and tie off in a double knot and trim any excess tails.
How do you wrap a large gift without wrapping paper?
How to Wrap a Large Gift Without Wrapping Paper
- Trash Bag Method. Simply tie it up in a garbage bag or any oversized gift/shopping/tote bag.
- Clothes. Add on an extra gift, like a bed sheet, t-shirt, or scarf (depending on the gift size), and wrap it up in that.
How do you ship long earrings?
How to Ship Jewelry: Shipping Jewelry Safely and Cheaply
- Stay Organized. When shipping jewelry, proper organization is crucial.
- Secure the Jewelry.
- Place the Jewelry Safely in Boxes or Pouches.
- Wrap the Box or Pouch Securely.
- Layer the Shipping Box.
- Seal Up the Box.
- Keep the Box Unmarked.
- Request Signature Upon Delivery.