- 1 How do you get gift box full of memories BDO?
- 2 How can I open Fughar gift box?
- 3 How do I gift a friend on BDO?
- 4 Where can I get good feed in BDO?
- 5 How do I join graduate season server BDO?
- 6 How do you get a pet dragon in BDO?
- 7 Can you give someone silver BDO?
- 8 Can you trade with players BDO?
- 9 Can you trade items in BDO?
- 10 How do you make beer in BDO?
- 11 How do you create a balanced feed?
How do you get gift box full of memories BDO?
The NPC Fughar has prepared a surprise present for Adventurers who converted their season character to a regular character, so let’s go find Fughar once more. Interact (R) with Fughar and click “Used the certificate” to receive the Gift Box Full of Memories.
How can I open Fughar gift box?
– Note: [Event] Fughar’s Gift Box can only be opened by a Season Character for a future Season. – The playtime counted for Challenges may be delayed if you change servers, go to the customization menu, or the character selection screen. – Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
How do I gift a friend on BDO?
▲ Select the item you want to send and click ‘Send Gift’. ▲ Select a friend or guild member from the ‘Send Gift’ window. ▲ If the Adventurer receiving the gift is not your friend or guild member, you can add them by searching their character name. ▲ The person receiving the gift can find the item in the Mailbox.
Where can I get good feed in BDO?
For making good feed you can either use fresh fish or dry your fish through processing and use dry fish. However, I recommend that you have your workers gather dried fish for you from fishing nodes or just buy dried fish from the market. Fishing nodes are located on islands in the sea.
How do I join graduate season server BDO?
Interact with the NPC Fughar to obtain the “Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate” and accept the quest “[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World” from the Quest (Q) window. Move to a regular server and use the “Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate” to convert your season character to a regular character!
How do you get a pet dragon in BDO?
You can get the Young Red Dragon Pet by turning in Garmoth’s Horn to NPC Garrison in Duvencrune. Garmoth’s Horn can be looted from World Boss Garmoth in Drieghan, and NPC Garrison will give you a Dragon Egg Fossil if you give him the horn.
Can you give someone silver BDO?
You may either send the Black Desert silver to the buyer by gifting the currency to them so you won’t have to meet up with the buyer in real time if the option is available or choose to coordinate with the buyer to set up a time and location within the game to meet up and for you to trade the silver with him or her.
Can you trade with players BDO?
There is currently no feature to directly trade items with other players. Sending another player trade-able items through the Mailbox or using the Marketplace are the only systems that allow trading.
Can you trade items in BDO?
There are two possible ways of trading in Black Desert: via Trader Manager or Auction House. Items that you find at Trade Managers, cannot be sold at the secondary market, and can only be used for 24h. If you don’t purchase the nodes, the item will be worth 30% of its market price.
How do you make beer in BDO?
The beer recipe is fairly simple, all you need is:
- Wheat, Potato, Corn or Barley x5 (no mixing – single plant for single batch)
- Mineral water x6 (30 silver/piece)
- Sugar x1 (20 silver)
- Leaving agent x2 (20 silver/piece)
How do you create a balanced feed?
Use Simple Cooking to mix Silk Honey Grass Supplement and Good Feed to produce Balanced Feed.