What is a fondant cake?
Fondant is a sculptable paste made from sugar and water that can be rolled out and draped over the cake for a smooth finish, or moulded into intricate decorations. Buttercream is a whipped, fluffy frosting made from sugar and butter that can be spread onto cakes or piped in different patterns.
How do you say thank you for a birthday cake?
30 Cute Thank You Messages for Making a Cake
- It was a pleasant surprise to receive a birthday cake from you.
- My birthday party was successful, thanks to you!
- I loved the taste and color of the birthday cake.
- Thank you for remembering my birthday and the cake you sent.
- I appreciate the birthday cake you sent to me.
What is pull up cake?
The trend involves a decadent chocolate cake surrounded snugly by a see-through plastic sheet. And as you slowly pull up the sheet, there is an explosion of chocolate all over. This new baking trend, rightly named the ‘pull-me-up’ cake led people going gaga over this absolute delish.