- 1 How do I add a custom listing on Etsy?
- 2 How do I make sold listings appear on Etsy?
- 3 Can you create a listing template on Etsy?
- 4 How do I create a custom order button on Etsy?
- 5 Can you hide a listing on Etsy?
- 6 Should I hide my Etsy sales?
- 7 Can you hide how many sales on Etsy?
- 8 How often should you renew Etsy listings?
- 9 Can I upload listings to Etsy?
- 10 How do I request a custom order on Etsy?
- 11 What is personalization on Etsy?
- 12 What is a custom order?
How do I add a custom listing on Etsy?
Scroll down to the Variations section and click Add variations. Click Choose variation type and select the type of variation you offer. If you want to vary the price, quantity, or SKU numbers for your variation, check the box for that option under your variation type. Click Save.
How do I make sold listings appear on Etsy?
There isn’t any way to show sold items actually in your shop, as everything listed on Etsy has to be for sale. You can use a previous listing to show what a made-to-order item will look like.
Can you create a listing template on Etsy?
There are 4 different Listing Templates for Etsy. They allow you to save a majority of your category-based settings, to increase the efficiency of listing to Etsy.
To enable custom order requests:
- On Etsy.com, go to the Shop Manager icon.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Options.
- Select Enabled under Custom order requests.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page.
Can you hide a listing on Etsy?
As a seller, you can hide your sold listings page from your shop. Go to Shop Manager > Settings > Options. Scroll down to the Sold Listings section at the bottom of this page.
Should I hide my Etsy sales?
Allows you to experiment with selling new products You do not go on Nike and see that they sold 3,000 pairs of their new shoe. With keeping your sold listing stats private your potential customers will not be able to see if one of your items has sold 1 time or 1000.
Can you hide how many sales on Etsy?
Go to Shop Manager > Settings > Options. Scroll down to the Sold Listings section at the bottom of this page. Under “Want shoppers to be able to see these?” select the button for “No, hide them.”
How often should you renew Etsy listings?
Just remember, every time you renew your listings, you will have to pay that fee. This is why renewing monthly or every two months is recommended instead of every week. Furthermore, if you do forget to renew your listings before the four months are up, you could lose those listings!
Can I upload listings to Etsy?
Click Listings. If you’re a new seller, click Your shop. Click Add a listing. On the Sell on Etsy app, tap the + (plus) icon.
How do I request a custom order on Etsy?
How do I request a custom order on Etsy app?
- Click the Your Shop link along the top of any Etsy page.
- On the left side of the page, click the Options link under Shop Settings.
- Under Request Custom Item, click the Enabled option button.
- Click the Save button.
What is personalization on Etsy?
On Etsy, you can help your buyers personalize items by turning on Personalization from the listing page. Personalization helps buyers let you know what they want to be personalized on an item, like an engraving or pattern. You can also offer listing variations, like color or size, or custom listings.
What is a custom order?
Custom Order means a food order prepared in a specific manner in response to an individualcustomer’s request, which requires the covered establishment to deviate from its usual preparation of a standard menu item.