What is an exploding gift box?
Basically, a DIY explosion box is a gift in and of itself! The gift is a little box that when the lid is removed, the box sides “explode” out with over twenty sides to cover in creative ways. Think pictures, doodles, sweet love notes, and even stickers!
What can you put in an explosion box?
Here’s the list of the things that you’ll usually find inside an exploding box:
- Waterfall card. Instead of pictures, you can change it with photos of your beloved ones.
- Double-slider card.
- Endless card.
- Slider card.
- Flower envelope card/origami.
- Spinning pull card.
- Shaker card.
Which paper is used for explosion box?
An explosion box is made from sheets of cardstock that nest inside each other.
How do you make an easy explosion box?
How to Make an Explosion Box Step-by-Step
- Step 1: Print out your template of choice and cut where necessary.
- Step 2: Fold your explosion box.
- Step 3: Glue the layers together.
- Step 4: Assemble the lid.
- Step 5: Put it all together and personalize.
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
What can I do with cardboard boxes?
35 Brilliant DIY Repurposing Ideas For Cardboard Boxes
- DIY Apartment Door Numbers.
- Repurposed Cardboard Belted Storage Tote.
- Upcycled Cardboard Photo Frame.
- Upcycled Cardboard Sunburst Mirror.
- DIY Decoupage Cardboard Trays.
- Cardboard City – Kid Fun!
- Indoor Dog House.
- Repurposed Cardboard Drawer Dividers.