How do you make an origami gift box?
Origami Gift Box
- Step 1: Materials Required.
- Start with a square piece of the paper, white side up.
- Fold the four corners of the paper towards the center.
- Fold the top and the bottom of the square into the center and open out again to create these creases.
- Open the top and bottom triangle flaps.
How do you make an origami bow?
How to make Origami Paper Bows/Ribbon.
- Start with your paper pattern side down.
- Fold in half again and crease.
- Open your paper out and flip it over.
- Open it out, turn it 90 degrees and fold in half again diagonally.
- Open back out.
- Collapse your paper along the folded lines pattern side in.
How do you wrap a six sided box?
Tutorial #4: Gift Wrapping with a Hexagon Box
- Begin with a rectangular sheet of gift wrapping paper.
- Wrap it around your box, then seal with tape.
- Leave 3-4 inches of excess paper at the top and bottom of your box.
- Fold your paper in a small triangular shape over one of the box edges.
How do you make a hexagon box?
Tip: Make all of the folds very sharp by running your thumbnail or a bone folder firmly along the fold. Put glue down the entire length of the glue tab. Shape the sides into a hexagonal shape and glue the tab to the inside of the last side. To finish the box, fold the bottom flaps in and close the bottom lid over them.
How do you make a pentagonal box?
Fold one side along the score line, then unfold. Repeat for the other sides and glue tabs for both the box and the lid. Tip: Make all of the folds sharp by running your thumbnail or a bone folder firmly along the fold. Gently shape the box sides into a pentagon shape.