What do you say when you send a gift?
Phrases for Giving Gifts
- I got you something. I hope you like it.
- Look what I have for you!
- I thought you might like this for
- Happy Birthday! [Happy Anniversary!]
- [Handing present to someone] Enjoy!
- It’s only something small, but I hope you like it.
- Here’s a little present for you.
- Guess what I bought you!
What do you write on a gift box?
Use words like Generous, Generosity, Useful, Perfect, Thoughtful, Appreciate, Grateful, Much Needed, Always Treasure.
- Thanks for all your help.
- I owe you big time.
- Thanks for being there.
- I’ll never forget your kindness.
- Thank you for being my biggest supporter.
How do I send a gift box through courier?
How to Pack a Courier?
- Step 1: Choose the Right Box. The packaging box needs to be spacious so that your product fits into it with a generous gap from all directions.
- Step 2: Wrap the Product. Wrap the product in a material that will protect your product, such as bubble wrap.
- Step 3: Seal the Box.
- Step 4: Label the Package.
Can you wrap gifts sending mail?
Your gift needs to be wrapped in a durable packaging because it will be handled by quite a few pairs of hands. Our partners will look after your package as best they can, but there’s only so much they can do, and fragile materials like wrapping paper may rip and ribbons may get pulled off.
What is a good gift message?
“ Congratulations on your promotion! Sorry that we can’t celebrate this great news together but hope this gift brings a smile to your face. May this be the start to the best years of your life and that you always find joy in everything you do!”
How do you say thank you for a surprise gift?
You can thank the person for what you *do* appreciate about the gift; for example: “It was so thoughtful of you to bring me something from your vacation!” “I am so grateful you always think of us around the holidays.” “I was so surprised to get a package in the mail!
What to say after opening a gift?
Say thank you in this special way. ~ Mention the gift by name. ~ Say something nice about the gift and the giver. ~ Use the gift giver’s name. ~ Say the words “thank you.”
Can I wrap a box and ship it?
Paper wrapping is not recommended; it can catch and tear off in mail processing equipment. Parcels (including fragile items) should be prepared to withstand normal mail processing and transportation. Contents can be padded with newspaper, Styrofoam, bubble wrap, tissue and ink-free packing paper.