How do you hide a big gift?
14 Ideas for Hiding Gifts Around the House
- Hide Gifts in Plain Sight. Photo via @kristinlindstrom1.
- Stick Them Under the Bed. Photo via @ikeausa.
- Stow Stuff in Your Dresser.
- Keep Gifts in the Closet.
- Stash Them in Suitcases.
- Hide Stuff in the Hamper.
- Conceal Gifts in Bathroom Cabinets.
- Tuck Small Gifts in Pots & Pans.
What is a fun way to give money?
82 Creative Money Gift Ideas for Cash and Gift Cards
- Put It in a Can.
- DIY Money Necklace.
- Wrap Some Chocolate.
- Add a Balloon and Glitter.
- Make a Money Star Tree.
- Put It on a Metallic Tree.
- Give Some Silver Bills.
- Make a Cash Tie.
How do you hide small gifts?
Try a few of these nine hiding spots and keep your gifts a secret until Santa arrives.
- In the Attic or Basement.
- In a Suitcase.
- In a Drawer of Unmentionables.
- In Your Kids’ Bedrooms.
- In the Trunk.
- With the Cleaning Supplies.
- With the Laundry.
- In Plain Sight.
What is a fun way to gift money?
Creative ways to give physical cash
- Balloon pop. If your recipient doesn’t mind a loud “pop,” then this money gift idea will be a ball.
- Tissue box.
- 3. Box of chocolates.
- Dollar bill origami.
- Money tree.
- Money lei.
- Emergency box.
- Pizza “dough”
Where do my parents hide my presents?
Top Hiding Places for Christmas Presents:
- 34.7 percent of parents hide presents in the closet.
- 18.1 percent in random spaces throughout the house.
- 12.5 percent in the garage.
- 9.6 percent in the car.
- 9.2 percent under the bed.
- 8.8 percent at a friend of family member’s home.
- 3.5 percent in a self-storage unit.