- 1 What is a GBC Neopets?
- 2 How do you send gifts on Neopets?
- 3 How do you get gift boxes on Neopets?
- 4 How do you get a safety deposit box on Neopets?
- 5 What are Neocash items?
- 6 How do you sell stocks on Neopets?
- 7 How do I get rid of Neocash?
- 8 How many items can you put in your safety deposit box Neopets?
- 9 Are safety deposit boxes safe?
- 10 How do you get quick stock on Neopets?
What is a GBC Neopets?
GBC – Gift Box Mystery Capsules (a.k.a Gift Box Capsule)
How do you send gifts on Neopets?
For Neopoint items, you can simply open the window to the item and click on “Give to Neofriend” and type in the username of whoever you want to give the gift to! For Neocash items, you will need a Gift Box, but the process is pretty much the same.
How do you get gift boxes on Neopets?
This item can be obtained by redeeming a NC Cash Card. You get 2 Basic Gift Boxes for a $10 Card, 3 Boxes for a $15 Card, and 5 Boxes for a $25 Card. You can also obtain this item from Trudy’s Surprise.
How do you get a safety deposit box on Neopets?
Users access the Safety Deposit Box by clicking on the “Shops” task bar button and selecting then on Safety Deposit Box from the menu. You can search by category, by keyword, or both at the same time to narrow down results to find an item.
What are Neocash items?
All Neocash Items
- #1 Fan Room Background.
- 10th Birthday Balloon Garland. 150 NC.
- 10th Birthday Black & White Cupcake.
- 10th Birthday Crowned Cupcake.
- 10th Birthday Golden Cupcake.
- 10th Birthday Nostalgia Bundle. 100 NC.
- 10th Birthday Royalty Wish Candle. 150 NC.
- 11th Birthday Constellation Cupcake.
How do you sell stocks on Neopets?
To sell stocks, click the arrow to the left of the logo and type in how many of the stock you want to sell. To sell shares from multiple companies at once, do the same for all the companies whose stock you want to sell and click “sell shares” at the bottom of your portfolio.
How do I get rid of Neocash?
Unfortunately you have to spend more NC to get rid of them. You can try trading them using a gift box (gotten from redeeming NC cards or buying a Gift Box Capsule) for something you’d prefer (known as a custom).
How many items can you put in your safety deposit box Neopets?
Each Neopets user gets a safety deposit box. A user can only have up to 50 items in his or her inventory, but can have an unlimited number of items tucked away in the safety deposit box.
Are safety deposit boxes safe?
Theoretically, contents in a safety deposit box are safe from being stolen and safe from the wear and tear that comes from keeping valuables out in the open. (FDIC) does not insure the contents of a safety deposit box. The FDIC only insures the money found within accounts at FDIC-insured banks, like HRCCU.
How do you get quick stock on Neopets?
Quick Stock Just select “Stock” on the items you want to add, and it will be added to your shop!