How do I make a small square box?
- Get a square piece of paper and fold in half.
- Open out and fold the edges into the middle.
- Now you need to get the edges (next to the centre line) and fold them back out a tiny bit so right in the middle there is only one layer.
- Unfold them.
- Refold the thin strips for the edge of the box.
How can I reuse small cardboard boxes?
Here’s a way to use a cardboard box to organize all of those plastic bags from the grocery store. Straighten them out and stack them into an organized pile. Then place the pile in a small cardboard box. Cut a hole in the box so you can pull out one bag at a time as you need it.
What are the materials needed for explosion box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)
How do you make handmade gifts?
47 Easy Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Decoupage Soap.
- Picture Frame Message Board.
- Wooden Slab Key Holder.
- Scalloped Cork Board.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs.
- Mini Frame Magnets.
- Tile Coasters.
- Hand Painted Holiday Mugs.
How do you make paper stronger?
All you need to do is brush a thin layer of Mod Podge on your paper and let it dry. Flip over your paper and repeat the process. Mod Podge does take longer to dry than any other method.