How do you make a paper open box?
- Get a square piece of paper and fold in half.
- Open out and fold the edges into the middle.
- Now you need to get the edges (next to the centre line) and fold them back out a tiny bit so right in the middle there is only one layer.
- Unfold them.
- Refold the thin strips for the edge of the box.
How do you cover the inside of a box with paper?
- Take the box apart.
- On the inside of the box, spread your Elmer’s Glue or tape long strips of double-sided tape.
- Flip your box over, press firmly onto the wrapping paper.
- Once the box has dried, cut out completely (even between the box flaps).