How do you gift wrap a pen?
If a pen is given well-wrapped then it becomes more meaningful to your loved ones.
- Ribbon Wrap the Pen. Source mayarts.com.
- Valentine Ribbon Pen Wrap.
- Washi Tape Wrap.
- Feather Wrap the Pen.
- Personalise with Beads.
- Wrap with Gorgeous Paper.
- Pen Holder Gift Box.
How do you wrap ribbon around a pen?
How To: Ribbon Wrapped Writing Pens
- Step 1: Starting at the top of your pen, place a small dot of glue.
- Step 2: Run a straight line of glue down the side of the pen and begin wrapping your ribbon diagonally around the pen.
- Step 3: Once your ribbon is back at the top of your pen, glue the end down.
What can I use if I don’t have a gift bag?
No gift bags? No problem: Expert tips on novel ways to wrap presents
- Add pop with personal touches.
- Play with alternative forms of paper.
- Have fun with fabric.
- Choose a cool container.
- Tie — or paint — one on.
What can I use instead of a gift box?
15 Alternatives to Wrapping Paper
- Baskets. Everyone loves a gift basket–so instead of hiding your gift under wrapping paper, display it proudly in a coordinating basket.
- Tissue Paper.
- Tins, Cans, or Jars.
- Paper Grocery Bags.
- Reusable Fabric Bags.
- Fabric Scraps.