How do you decorate an open gift box?
Use a permanent marker or a paint pen to add writing or designs onto your box.
- If the gift box is for a birthday present, use bright colors (or the receiver’s favorite colors). Write “Happy Birthday” all over the box.
- If the box is for a holiday, use colors and symbols that match the holiday.
What do you put in a small box?
IDEAS OF THINGS TO PUT IN AN ADULTS MEMORY BOX
- Tickets for events attended and loved.
- Notes from people.
- Diaries / Journals.
- Greetings cards that you’ve been given from loved ones.
- Photos of larger items you want to remember but can’t keep (homes, cars etc…)
- Photos of specific events / people.
- DVDs of events / people.
How do you decorate a plain gift paper?
How to Dress up Plain Brown Wrapping Paper
- Tie it up. Tie ribbon, raffia, twine, yarn, leftover holiday garlands or any else that inspires you around a gift wrapped in brown paper, or a plain brown box.
- Top it off. Upcycle leftover party favors by taping them to the top of your gifts.
- Stick stuff on it.
- Write it out.
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.