What can I use instead of tissue paper for a gift?
15 Alternatives to Wrapping Paper
- Baskets. Everyone loves a gift basket–so instead of hiding your gift under wrapping paper, display it proudly in a coordinating basket.
- Tissue Paper.
- Tins, Cans, or Jars.
- Paper Grocery Bags.
- Reusable Fabric Bags.
- Fabric Scraps.
Do you wrap presents in a gift bag?
Some people try to wrap uniquely shaped gifts to make it interesting, but if the shape of the item is odd and therefore a dead giveaway about what the gift is if wrapped, then a gift bag is the best way to go. If your gift can melt, you can keep it in the fridge up until when you are going to give it away.
How do you wrap small things in tissue paper?
Roll the object in the tissue paper all the way down to the bottom edge. Holding the top edge of the tissue paper in place against the object, start gently rolling the item in the tissue paper towards the bottom edge of paper.
How do you wrap a gift without double sided tape?
1. Wrapping without tape
- Step 1: Measure around gift, then cut.
- Step 2: Cut wrapping paper into square.
- Step 3: Fold top flap over the gift. Make creases with your finger for smoother edges.
- Step 4: Fold over other next two flaps.
- Step 5: Pull the final flap over the gift and tuck it in.