- 1 Does eBay have gift option?
- 2 How do I add options on eBay?
- 3 How do I change the buy option on eBay?
- 4 How do I send an offer to a specific buyer on eBay?
- 5 Can I get my money back if I get scammed on eBay?
- 6 Can you transfer money from eBay gift card to bank account?
- 7 How do I add color options on eBay?
- 8 How do you do multiple options on eBay?
- 9 How do I add different sizes on eBay?
- 10 Can I accept an offer on eBay before the auction ends?
- 11 How do I sell something on eBay without auction?
- 12 Can you add a Buy It Now price after a bid?
- 13 What happens if you make an offer on eBay and change your mind?
- 14 What happens if buyer does not accept counter offer eBay?
- 15 How much should I offer for best offer on eBay?
Does eBay have gift option?
There are a few restrictions to keep in mind when using eBay gift cards: You can’t use an eBay gift card to buy bullion, coins, paper money, virtual currency, coupons, or other gift cards. You can use up to 4 gift card and/or promotion codes per transaction. The codes include eBay gift cards, eBay Bucks, and coupons.
How do I add options on eBay?
How to add variations (and custom variation options) to your eBay listings
- Step 1 – Edit a listing’s variations. Edit or create an item with Listings. In the editor, select the “Variations” tab,
- Step 2 – Add variation values and options. In the pop-up window, click the “Add Variation Options” button.
How do I change the buy option on eBay?
Buy It Now is the simplest way to price an item on eBay, and lets your buyers make a purchase right away. How to change the Buy It Now price
- Find your listing in My eBay – opens in new window or tab or Seller Hub – opens in new window or tab.
- From More actions, select Revise.
- Change the price, then select Revise it.
How do I send an offer to a specific buyer on eBay?
If you have interested buyers but your item still hasn’t sold, you can send them a private offer:
- Go to My eBay and select Messages.
- Open an email from the member and select send an offer directly to the member at the bottom of the email.
- Enter the quantity, price, and message to the buyer. (
- Select Submit.
Can I get my money back if I get scammed on eBay?
eBay Money Back Guarantee covers most transactions on eBay. It means buyers can get their money back if an item didn’t arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn’t match the listing.
Can you transfer money from eBay gift card to bank account?
You can get you’re money by sending it to your bank account or by requesting a check. If you have a business account you can sign up for a debit card so you can have instant access to the funds.
How do I add color options on eBay?
Click one of the variations for your category. For example, if you’re selling T-shirts in the clothing category, click “Size,” “Color,” “Material” or other related options. Click ” Add Variation Detail ” to create a custom variation such as “Brand.”
How do you do multiple options on eBay?
Here is how you can create variations for a new listing:
- Click Create listing on Seller Hub.
- Select Single listing in a drop-down menu.
- Search for the correct category for the items that you are going to list.
- On the listing description page, enter all the details.
- Click the Create variation button.
How do I add different sizes on eBay?
eBay provides you with a list of common variation details when you click the Add Variation Detail link. If you have custom variations, click Add Your Own Detail. You can select up to five variation details — such as Color, Size, Width, Material, and Style — with up to 30 values for each detail.
Can I accept an offer on eBay before the auction ends?
Each offer is valid for 48 hours or until the listing is sold, whichever comes first. With a single item listing, the first buyer to accept the offer gets the item. With a multiple quantity listing, buyers can continue to avail of the offer until all items in the listing are sold or the offer expires.
How do I sell something on eBay without auction?
The first page of the Sell Your Item form will ask you to choose a format for your item. If you would like to list the item in the new Fixed Price format, just select the ” Sell at a Fixed Price ” option. You’ll specify the Buy It Now price for your item later in the process.
Can you add a Buy It Now price after a bid?
You can’t attach a “buy it now” after the auction is live, its currently in play. You can’t switch between a fixed price listing and an online auction with a Buy It Now price. However, in some situations, you can add, edit, or remove a Buy It Now price.
What happens if you make an offer on eBay and change your mind?
If the buyer changes their mind about an eBay sale after the auction has ended, they can contact the seller and ask them to cancel the transaction. As long as the cancellation is per buyer request, most sellers will comply. Sellers have no reason to pressure a buyer to pay if the buyer no longer wants the item.
What happens if buyer does not accept counter offer eBay?
If you accept a counteroffer, you’re committing to buy the item and you’ll need to complete payment like any other eBay purchase. If you don’t respond to the seller’s counteroffer, it’ll expire after 48 hours, or when the listing ends—whichever comes first.
How much should I offer for best offer on eBay?
Your Best Offer obviously needs to be less than the “Buy It Now” option – the trick is determining by how much. A seller isn’t likely to let their item go for much less than the Buy It Now price, so think critically about a suggestion that is less than what they are asking for with Buy It Now.