- 1 What do you put in a movie gift box?
- 2 What should be in a movie night box?
- 3 What can I put in a popcorn gift basket?
- 4 How do you make a fun movie night at home?
- 5 What do you fill the bottom of a gift basket with?
- 6 How do you secure things in a gift basket?
- 7 How do you display items in a gift basket?
What do you put in a movie gift box?
Top 7 Best Ideas for a Movie Theater Gift Basket
- Chips and Salsa and a Movie!
- Flavored Popcorn Boxes Gift.
- Candy Crazy Baskets.
- Turn Movie Night into Family Fun Night.
- An “Incredible” Pixar Movie Themed Gift Basket.
- Chocolate Lovers Sampler Gift Basket.
- Brownie Gift Basket.
What should be in a movie night box?
HOLIDAY MOVIE NIGHT BOX
- Popcorn is a must! I included several flavors of G.H. Cretors Popped Corn!
- Holiday pajamas for cozying up.
- Holiday movies (you could also do a gift card to a streaming service like Netflix).
- Movie night candies.
- Mugs for hot cocoa!
What can I put in a popcorn gift basket?
- Large Christmas Box or Basket.
- Shredded Basket Paper.
- Ball Sure Seal Bail Storage Jar for Popcorn.
- Ball 4 oz. Mini Storage Jars for Popcorn Salt.
- Large Jar Popcorn Kernels.
- Mini plastic scoops.
- 3 flavors of Popcorn Seasoning.
- Jelly Belly Butter Popcorn Jelly Beans.
How do you make a fun movie night at home?
10 Ways to Make Your Movie Night at Home Way More Fun
- Make a Concession Stand.
- Dress Up Like Your Favorite Characters.
- Build a Fort.
- Take It Outside.
- Weave In Some Themed Activities During the Day.
- It’s All About the Ambiance.
- Put Your Phone Away.
- Splurge on Something You’re Excited About.
Regardless of the basket you choose, you should fill the bottom with crumpled paper or another type of filler before adding the gift items. This filler provides an even, decorative base. Crumpled tissue paper is one of the most common options, but shredded paper, shredded cellophane, and straw can also work well.
How do you secure things in a gift basket?
A few simple techniques hold the basket’s contents together.
- Line the bottom of the gift basket with at least a few inches of raffia.
- Tie sets of items together with ribbon.
- Place the largest items at the back of the gift basket, leaning them against the back edge for support.
How do you display items in a gift basket?
We recommend starting by placing the larger and heavier gift items in the back. Place shorter and smaller items in front, arranging them in a way that all gifts are visible. Use tissue paper or shred to help boost height for items that may not be quite as visible.