How do you wrap a gift box step by step?
How to wrap a gift: A step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Measure the paper. Measure out the amount of paper needed.
- Step 2: Cut paper. Enjoy the satisfying glide of the scissors.
- Step 3: Fold and Tape.
- Step 4: Fold Ends.
- Step 5: Create triangle folds.
- Step 6: Fold Triangle Tail.
- Step 7: Decorate!
What can I use instead of tape?
Check out these five, too-often overlooked alternatives to duct tape that you may want to consider stashing alongside your old gray standby:
- Velcro Straps.
- Spray-On Adhesive.
- FiberFix Repair Wrap.
- Zip Ties.
How do you wrap a large gift without tape?
1. Wrapping without tape
- Step 1: Measure around gift, then cut.
- Step 2: Cut wrapping paper into square.
- Step 3: Fold top flap over the gift. Make creases with your finger for smoother edges.
- Step 4: Fold over other next two flaps.
- Step 5: Pull the final flap over the gift and tuck it in.
How do you wrap a robe for a gift?
How to Fold a Robe Regardless Of Type And Fabric
- Step 1: Lay Your Robe Down on a Flat Surface.
- Step 2: Lift the Robe.
- Step 3: Lay the Robe Down, Back Side Up.
- Step 4: Fold the Sleeves.
- Step 5: Insert the Belt.
- Step 6: Fold the Robe Lengthwise in Thirds.
- Step 7: Fold the Robe Crosswise in Thirds.