How do you use one side of a gift box?
Fold one side of the box over and up to the lip of the box. Open up and turn around and repeat with the other side. You have now formed your new side of your box! Then fold those two cut pieces inward and then fold one half of the box over the other!
How do you wrap a gift using your step by step?
How to wrap a gift: A step-by-step guide
- Step 1: Measure the paper. Measure out the amount of paper needed.
- Step 2: Cut paper. Enjoy the satisfying glide of the scissors.
- Step 3: Fold and Tape.
- Step 4: Fold Ends.
- Step 5: Create triangle folds.
- Step 6: Fold Triangle Tail.
- Step 7: Decorate!
How do you wrap a gift box step by step?
How to Wrap a Box Present
- Step 1: Gather Supplies. Roll of Wrapping paper.
- Step 2: Prepare Your Present.
- Step 3: Prepare Wrapping Area.
- Step 4: Measure Wrapping Paper – Top/Bottom.
- Step 5: Measure Wrapping Paper – Sides.
- Step 6: Cut Wrapping Paper.
- Step 7: Wrap the Top and Bottom of Present.
- Step 8: Wrap the Sides of Present.
How do you flatten a box?
The best way to flatten out any cardboard box is to open all the flaps out (bottom and top) and then collapse the box along 2 adjacent corners. When you have your boxes flattened, you can put them away if you plan to use them later or put them in your recycling bin if you plan to recycle them.