- 1 What do you put in a Christmas gift box?
- 2 What can I make out of cardboard for Christmas?
- 3 What can I use as a gift filler for a basket?
- 4 What do you put in a family Christmas hamper?
- 5 What Christmas decorations can you make out of paper?
- 6 How do you make gift boxes out of cards?
- 7 How do you make a gift pouch from a greeting card?
What do you put in a Christmas gift box?
Whether it is to warm up after a day of winter activities or to take along as you view the holiday lights, hot chocolate is a holiday must. Mugs, paper to-go cups, yummy varieties of hot chocolate, marshmallows, candy canes and stir sticks are perfect items to include in this gift basket.
What can I make out of cardboard for Christmas?
Here are 5 super cool and easy Christmas projects to do with your kids using cardboard boxes.
- #1 – Decorate a Gingerbread Man.
- #2 – Make a Cardboard Box Snowman.
- #3 – Make a Cardboard Box Christmas Tree.
- #4 – Make a Cardboard Santa Sleigh.
- #5 – Decorate a Gingerbread House.
What can I use as a gift filler for a basket?
Choose a gift basket filler. Some examples include shredded newspaper, shredded tissue paper, Easter grass, large pieces of confetti, packing straw or colored foam balls. There is no right or wrong type of filler for a basket. Just choose something you like and/or that you feel matches the contents of the gift basket.
What do you put in a family Christmas hamper?
Christmas hampers typically contain seasonal classics like mince pies, Christmas pudding, spiced preserves, biscuits, chocolate, and cheese. Among the sweets and savouries, many also contain bottles of wine or, for non-alcoholic hampers, tea, coffee or cocoa.
What Christmas decorations can you make out of paper?
16 Effortless Paper Christmas Decorations
- Swedish Paper Stars. These intricate paper stars are a classic holiday decoration in Sweden, and it’s easy to see why.
- Oversized Holly and Berries Garland.
- Metallic Paper Wreath.
- Paper Birds.
- Folded Fir Tree.
- Woven Paper Balls Garland.
- Faceted Vase.
- Swirly Paper Tree Ornaments.
How do you make gift boxes out of cards?
How to Make a Box Out of a Card
- Greeting Card Box Craft.
- Gather Your Supplies.
- Cut the Card in Half.
- Trim the Back of the Card.
- Measure and Mark the Backs of the Card Pieces.
- Draw Lines on the Cards.
- Cut the Cards to Make Flaps.
How do you make a gift pouch from a greeting card?
Cut all the layers of the card along the curves you just traced. Glue the open edge closed along the tab or use clear tape to close it. Insert a small gift by opening the tube as shown. Fold the ends in along the scored curves to hold the gift in place and finish the pouch.