Can you make gift boxes with Cricut?
Not only does the Cricut Maker perfectly cut out a great box template, it scores the material too, so it’s really easy to fold. The scoring stylus used to be my favorite Cricut tool. Kraftboard makes a much sturdier gift box, and you never have to worry about your gift falling out of the bottom.
How do I make a custom Cricut box?
Make boxes with your Cricut – Step by Step tutorial
- Free SVG Boxes Templates.
- Upload Box Template to Cricut Design Space.
- Understanding the Template and Getting it Ready for Editing.
- Change Line Type for Score Lines.
- Attach, Resize and Make it.
- Cutting Process.
- Select Materials, Load Mat, Go.
- Top & Bottom Box Assemble Process.
How do you make a Cricut soap box?
- Download PNG.
- Create a new project in Cricut.
- Add score lines over dotted lines in the image, then import the “Cut” image with no guides and line it up, delete the image with the guides.
- Select all and “attach”
- Click “make it”
- Place card stock on cutting mat.
- Load mat, and insert scoring pen.
- Click “continue”
Where do you get Cricut templates?
Use a Template to help you visualize your final project! Note: Templates are not available in the Design Space App (iOS/Android) and Cricut Basics App at this time. Select the Templates tool in the Design panel to the left of the Canvas.