How do you wrap a pen box?
Wrapping ribbon is quite easy, as you will need to put a dot of glue at the top of the pen box and wrap the ribbon diagonally to cover the whole body of the pen. You can also wrap it again from bottom to top the same as before and glue it to keep it neat.
How do you wrap ribbon around a pen?
How To: Ribbon Wrapped Writing Pens
- Step 1: Starting at the top of your pen, place a small dot of glue.
- Step 2: Run a straight line of glue down the side of the pen and begin wrapping your ribbon diagonally around the pen.
- Step 3: Once your ribbon is back at the top of your pen, glue the end down.
How do you wrap an empty open box?
Directions To Wrap A Box
- Step 1: Lay the lid on the paper and cut the paper.
- Step 2: Fold the long sides up and over the lid.
- Step 3: Take the end sections and fold just like wrapping a regular box: 1.
- Step 4: Tape the first folds to the inside lip of the lid.
How do you wrap a six sided box?
Tutorial #4: Gift Wrapping with a Hexagon Box
- Begin with a rectangular sheet of gift wrapping paper.
- Wrap it around your box, then seal with tape.
- Leave 3-4 inches of excess paper at the top and bottom of your box.
- Fold your paper in a small triangular shape over one of the box edges.