How do you make a gift box in Illustrator?
Create an Ornate 3D Gift Box in Illustrator
- Step 1: Set Up the Illustrator Artboard.
- Step 2: Create the 3D Box.
- Step 3: Applying Surface Colors.
- Step 4: Highlight Detailing.
- Step 5: Blending.
- Step 6: Creating a Gift Box Cover.
- Step 7: Creating the Ribbons.
- Step 8: Creating a Gift Bow.
How do you make a 3D gift box in Illustrator?
Create a new document with width 1000px and height 800px. Select the ‘rectangle tool’ to draw a rectangle of 200px width and 200px height. Now click on ‘circular ring’ on the layer to select box and go to Effect > 3D > Extrude and Bevel. Apply the given settings here to give the box 3D look.
How do I make a ribbon in Illustrator?
Select the Selection Tool, drag over the 2nd ribbon to select the entire graphic, then press and hold the ‘Alt’ and ‘Shift’ keys. Drag the graphic downward to make a copy and now you should have 3 ribbons.