How do you wrap a bottle nicely?
Step-by-step guide to wrapping a cylindrical item
- Step 1: Trim your paper to the correct size.
- Step 2: Lay your present down on the paper.
- Step 3: Make a fold along the other edge of the paper to give you a clean and neat line.
- Step 4: Use double-sided tape to secure the edge.
How do you wrap big awkward gifts?
How to do it
- Cut the paper so it’s a couple inches bigger than your item on all sides.
- Wrap the paper around the gift to form a tube.
- Pinch one end of the tube flat, fold it over, then fold again to hide the paper’s edge.
- Repeat step 3 on the other end.
- Hole-punch the ends.
- Thread a ribbon through the holes.