How do you send gifts on Neopets?
For Neopoint items, you can simply open the window to the item and click on “Give to Neofriend” and type in the username of whoever you want to give the gift to! For Neocash items, you will need a Gift Box, but the process is pretty much the same.
How do I get rid of Neocash?
Unfortunately you have to spend more NC to get rid of them. You can try trading them using a gift box (gotten from redeeming NC cards or buying a Gift Box Capsule) for something you’d prefer (known as a custom).
What is a GBC Neopets?
GBC – Gift Box Mystery Capsules (a.k.a Gift Box Capsule)
Can you give Neocash?
No, you can only gift Neocash items to other users using NC Gift Boxes. You cannot give or receive/purchase or sell Gift Boxes by themselves.
Can you sell Neocash items?
4. This is super important: Neocash items can not, under ANY circumstances, be traded for anything other than a Neocash item! This means no requesting Neopoint items for your Neocash items and no offering on Neocash items with Neopoint items.
How do I donate items to Neocash?
Donating Neocash Items Once you have activated the cookie in your inventory, visiting the Money Tree will display a prompt message at the top of the page directing you to the donating page. From there you can select the NC items you wish to donate from a drop-down menu of all the items you currently own.
What do you do with basic gift box Neopets?
You can use this Gift Box to give a Neocash items to another Neopets user as a gift. To decorate this Gift Box with special wrapping, go to the new Gift Wrap shop in the NC Mall.
What are Neocash items?
All Neocash Items
- #1 Fan Room Background.
- 10th Birthday Balloon Garland. 150 NC.
- 10th Birthday Black & White Cupcake.
- 10th Birthday Crowned Cupcake.
- 10th Birthday Golden Cupcake.
- 10th Birthday Nostalgia Bundle. 100 NC.
- 10th Birthday Royalty Wish Candle. 150 NC.
- 11th Birthday Constellation Cupcake.