- 1 How do you make a birthday explosion box?
- 2 How can I make a birthday gift?
- 3 What are the materials needed for explosion box?
- 4 What can you put in an explosion box?
- 5 What type of paper is used for explosion box?
- 6 How do you make homemade birthday presents?
- 7 How do you make a simple gift?
- 8 What is the best gift for birthday?
- 9 What size photos do you need for an explosion box?
How do you make a birthday explosion box?
How to Make an Explosion Box Step-by-Step
- Step 1: Print out your template of choice and cut where necessary.
- Step 2: Fold your explosion box.
- Step 3: Glue the layers together.
- Step 4: Assemble the lid.
- Step 5: Put it all together and personalize.
How can I make a birthday gift?
7 Homemade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Scented Candles. Candles create a beautiful and aromatic ambience in the home.
- Jar Cakes. Birthdays and cakes go hand-in-hand.
- Embroidered Card Holder.
- Jewellery Dishes.
- Embroidery Birthday Hoop.
- Gift Pitara.
- Birthday Wish Cookies.
What are the materials needed for explosion box?
To make an exploding box you’ll need a few basic things:
- Several sheet of 12 x 12 cardstock (I used 4 for the box itself and 1 for the lid)
- Complimentary scrapbook paper.
- A glue stick.
- Decorations (I used ribbons and tin boxes, but you could use paper flowers, small bottles, whatever you like)
What can you put in an explosion box?
Here’s the list of the things that you’ll usually find inside an exploding box:
- Waterfall card. Instead of pictures, you can change it with photos of your beloved ones.
- Double-slider card.
- Endless card.
- Slider card.
- Flower envelope card/origami.
- Spinning pull card.
- Shaker card.
What type of paper is used for explosion box?
An explosion box is made from sheets of cardstock that nest inside each other.
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
How do you make a simple gift?
47 Easy Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Decoupage Soap.
- Picture Frame Message Board.
- Wooden Slab Key Holder.
- Scalloped Cork Board.
- Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs.
- Mini Frame Magnets.
- Tile Coasters.
- Hand Painted Holiday Mugs.
What is the best gift for birthday?
Take a look at some of our lovely gifts for birthday and buy the best ones for your friends and loved ones.
- Birthday Gift Hampers.
- Personalised Birthday Gifts.
- Birthday Cakes.
- Birthday Flowers.
- Birthday Plants.
- Birthday Chocolates.
- Photo Frame for Birthday.
- Leather Gifts.
What size photos do you need for an explosion box?
If you need photos for explosion boxes, I highly recommend printing them online in smaller sizes, as the standard 4×6 photos are too big in most cases.