What can I put in a mini box?
IDEAS OF THINGS TO PUT IN AN ADULTS MEMORY BOX
- Tickets for events attended and loved.
- Notes from people.
- Diaries / Journals.
- Greetings cards that you’ve been given from loved ones.
- Photos of larger items you want to remember but can’t keep (homes, cars etc…)
- Photos of specific events / people.
- DVDs of events / people.
How do you make homemade birthday presents?
5 Best Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas
- Make A Card. Yes.
- Craft A Wall Hanging. There are many artistic and unique wall hangings that you can make yourself!
- Prepare A Snack Box.
- Compile A Care Package.
- Present A Painting or A Sketch.
- DIY Ferris Wheel Photo Frame.
- Handmade Dreamcatcher with LED Lights.
How do I make a small square box?
- Get a square piece of paper and fold in half.
- Open out and fold the edges into the middle.
- Now you need to get the edges (next to the centre line) and fold them back out a tiny bit so right in the middle there is only one layer.
- Unfold them.
- Refold the thin strips for the edge of the box.
What do you put in a mom’s memory box?
Mom’s Memory Box
- Shoe or hat box.
- Acrylic paint.
- Color copies of family photos and keepsake objects.
- Mod Podge (can be purchased at any local craft store)
- Flat-edged dull knife.
What do you put in a love box?
Here are a few examples that might fit: A picture of the two of you. A love letter, explaining the purpose of the box and how much they mean to you. A list of things you love about them. Assemble your crafts materials.
- A pair of scissors.
- Some construction paper.
- Pens and/or pencils.
- Tape and/or glue.