- 1 Where are my purchased items Ffxiv?
- 2 Where do Mogstation purchases go?
- 3 How do I redeem a gift Ffxiv?
- 4 How long does it take for Mogstation items to arrive?
- 5 Are mounts account wide ff14?
- 6 Can you buy Gil in Ffxiv?
- 7 How do I get a mount in Mogstation?
- 8 How long does it take to get a mount from MOG station?
- 9 How do you fly in Final Fantasy 14?
- 10 How do I activate my Ffxiv code?
- 11 Do Ffxiv codes expire?
- 12 How does gifting work in Ffxiv?
- 13 How do you summon a minion?
- 14 How do you dye your armor in Final Fantasy 14?
- 15 How do you summon a mount in Final Fantasy 14?
Where are my purchased items Ffxiv?
You can view your purchase history for any Optional Items you have purchased through the Mog Station’s Payment History menu or the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Store’s View Purchase History menu.
Where do Mogstation purchases go?
■ Purchased items will be delivered via moogle letter Items purchased from the Optional Item Shop will be delivered to you in-game via Mog Mail. If you do not receive your item, please delete any unnecessary letters to free up mail space, click the resend button, and check again after 10 minutes.
How do I redeem a gift Ffxiv?
You can follow the instructions below to redeem a gift code:
- Log in to the Mog Station (https://www.mogstation.com) with the SQUARE ENIX Account on which you wish to register the gift code.
- From the top, select “Your Account.”
- Select “Item Code,” then follow the on-screen instructions to register the gift code.
How long does it take for Mogstation items to arrive?
You can check the status on the Mog Station via “Payment History”. Please note item deliveries may be delayed during peak times. If you have still not received your items despite confirming all of the above points, please be advised that it can take up to 24 hours before items are delivered.
Are mounts account wide ff14?
Once the mount is redeemed, it is account-wide so any character on the player’s Final Fantasy XIV account will be able to use the Chocorpokkur. If you’d like to see this chocolate behemoth in action before purchasing one yourself, some of FFXIV’s most familiar content creators will be showing the mount off on stream.
Can you buy Gil in Ffxiv?
Do not buy gil. It is against the rules in all cases, and you will be banned. There is plenty of gil available in the game; it is very easy to earn.
How do I get a mount in Mogstation?
7) Look in moogle mail. If the purchase was successful, your mount should be in the mail. Keep in mind that you will only be able to use it once you have obtained your company chocobo as your very first mount.
How long does it take to get a mount from MOG station?
As others have pointed out, it can be up to 24-hours.
How do you fly in Final Fantasy 14?
As soon as you clear the 8-man dungeon and turn in the quest you’ll be able to fly in Eorzea. I.E. All of them.
How do I activate my Ffxiv code?
1- Log in to Mog Station with the Square Enix account you wish to register the code with. 2- Proceed to “Enter Item Code” under “Select Service Account”. 3- Follow the on-screen instructions to register the gift code.
Do Ffxiv codes expire?
Gift codes are valid up to 3 years after the date of purchase. You can check a gift code’s expiration date and/or availability via the following method: 1- Log in to Mog Station with the Square Enix account used to purchase the gift code.
How does gifting work in Ffxiv?
How do gift codes work Ffxiv? You select gift from the options You pay for said item You are given a code for said item You give said code to person you are gifting to They go to mogstation and input the code Done, the item is then sent to their mailbox.
How do you summon a minion?
After using the minion whistles, players can summon their minions whenever they want by accessing the Minions tab in Actions and Traits menu. You can only have 1 minion summoned at a time. Some minions are obtained by purchasing the collectors edition or having the game on reserve before the release date.
How do you dye your armor in Final Fantasy 14?
All you need to do is right-click the icon for that item on PC, or tap X/Square on a controller with the item highlighted to bring up the sub-command menu. In it you will see the “Dye” option (and, if you do not, that item cannot be dyed).
How do you summon a mount in Final Fantasy 14?
Mounts allow players to travel around Eorzea faster. After acquiring a mount, it can be summoned by dragging the icon on the action bar and clicking the icon. Players can acquire their first mount, Company Chocobo, after completing the level 20 main story quest titled A Hero in the Making and joining a Grand Company.